*80%Goes directly to helping widows in Uganda. 10%goes to IPHC



FrankDeck.com FrankDeck.com
Frank Deck
Welcome To Frank Decks Artist Website

Created with picasa slideshow.
All images are copyright protected Frank Deck.
This is Frank Deck's artist portfolio and blog. Enjoy!
Vote for The Revivalist PDF Print E-mail
Written by Frank   
Thursday, 22 March 2012 22:03

Vote for my friends band The Revivalist, they rule!


RSS PDF Print E-mail
Written by Frank   
Wednesday, 21 March 2012 02:58

In this post I talk about how to tweet from a Joomla based website, and post to FB

Last Updated on Wednesday, 21 March 2012 03:27
TeeFury PDF Print E-mail
Written by Frank   
Wednesday, 21 March 2012 02:35

So I just ordered a grab bag from TeeFury.com. I got some for my girlfriend and I. I’ll let you know if I end up with ones we don’t like. I’ll probably end up selling them on Ebay. From what I’m seeing they go for about $30. I also just set up an RSS feed on my website. I’m trying to update everything more often. The easier I make it the better. This means I can set up the websites I manage with this ability also!


Update: they have shipped (thurs 22nd)

Last Updated on Thursday, 22 March 2012 22:58
Back To Tulsa PDF Print E-mail
Thursday, 15 March 2012 02:33

Hello followers. It looks like I’ll be moving back down to Tulsa Oklahoma for a little while. I’m going to be consulting for the USSA (http://www.usshootingacademy.com/). This should be a really fun job! I’m also thinking about starting a gallery/studio downtown Tulsa. Let me know if your interested in having a show, or shoot. I can also teach if your interested in photography lessons! I look forward to seeing all my Tulsa friends and family.

Last Updated on Thursday, 15 March 2012 02:42
Vote PDF Print E-mail
Friday, 04 November 2011 19:12

On October 11th 2011 just one month after returning from Uganda, the BBC published this news article about the child sacrifices happening in the area I just visited. While in Jinja I heard a story of one doctor who sacrificed hundreds of children to a tree demon.
I will be publishing a book of photos and stories soon.

Please Vote for Frank Deck’s Uganda Portfolio!
Vote Here http://fdeck.artistswanted.org/exposure2011

Thank you for your vote!


Last Updated on Wednesday, 21 March 2012 16:52
Help Uganda Buy a Print PDF Print E-mail
Sunday, 16 October 2011 21:21


Help Uganda Buy a Print!
I’m currently selling artist prints at a low price to help the people of Uganda out! A large* portion of the proceeds will go to help the International Pentecostal Holiness Church and future mission trips. That puts your dollar directly in the hands of the people in the pictures!

Just to give you an idea of how much diferance 1$ can make in Uganda: We would frequented this good restaurant, the keep. The first time I was there a security guard was talking with me about his family. I gave him the change in my pockets, roughly $1.50 for something to eat that night. A few days later I ran into the same man. He said the money allowed him to buy malaria medicine, saving his life.
Look for gallery shows in the future,
for signed and numbered prints contact Frank.



Click Here to help Uganda!
*Roughly 10% of profits will go directly to the IPHC, the other 90% will be spent on getting Frank back to Uganda to do more good!


Last Updated on Wednesday, 21 March 2012 16:52
----==COPYRIGHT FRANK DECK 2010==-----------Joomla Templates By JoomlaBear Managed by